It’s Monday night here so you know what that means… another Strawberry Singh challenge yay! It seems my diary entries if posted on this particular day will be featuring her challenges if they become a regular occurance again 😛 Mixing it up with my likes for this week and I got a lot to be grateful for after the highs and lows that come with being human. The highlights will be featured in my positive likes below of course.
All I can say is that I’m so happy for the people who surround me, I am known to be a happy-go-lucky person but when I get drained, it is these people who keep me going in just being themselves. So thanks all ❤
- Honey Birdette– Local lingerie store who also dips into bondage inspired themes, I decided to stop being a coward and went into a store today and tried on a set. Loved it so much…I bought it
- Kitten D’amour released a new line, I haven’t shopped there in ages but yesterday got myself a collar dress from their new collection Hummingbird
- The picture edits one of my girls on Second Life Aria did of us both, she’s a talented waifu!
- I got a finishing date for my current job! I finish on November 27th 😀 Sofitel here I come!
- Whatsapp or facebook calls from the boyfriend in the evening :3
The Second Life challenge for this week is all about the zodiac and I had to participate considering I enjoy reading about my horoscope and can relate to my sign on so many levels.
- What is your Zodiac sign?: I am a rebellious, eccentric Aquarian
- Do you believe in Astrology and read your horoscope often?: I used to read it all the time when I was single and in my early 20s, now if it pops up on my Facebook, I will have a read. I still believe in what it says about my persona though
- What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who you are?:
- Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian – All yes to the four! I like to be progressive in anything, I can adapt to change especially at work, originality is something I pride in severely I can’t stand fakes, fads or clones because girls can’t grasp the concept of individuality. Independent for sure! I can be left alone and I won’t be flailing for help. And for the last point, I donate to research for cancer to my local hospital and support cat shelters because bootchis.
- Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof – I don’t run from my emotions, I’m in fact a human tap who has too much emotion and it’s always going out whether in doses of extreme happiness, melancholy or anger so that’s a no 😛 Temperatural and uncompromising oh gosh yes I can be, my boyfriend has called me stubborn because there have been times I don’t budge with him. Same with my family. Aloof, oh yes I am like a cat in that aspect, I can appear to be an Ice queen to strangers until you get to know me.
- Aquarian likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener – I’m an extrovert, I get louder in good company it’s the honest truth and my friends can agree on that. Helping others, I’m in the hospitality industry it is what I pride in doing, fighting for causes I do charity walks to help raise money for all kinds of people in need or like I said before I financially support them. Intellectual convos, I find sapiosexuals, hot as hell! I love to learn off them, I am a sponge. Good listener, I have to be again with my line of work though sometimes I get distracted and do not pay attention in the presence of family or friends (I’m so sorry on that!)
Well that’s my diary for this week, thanks everyone for the new reads and followers 😀
I do five likes every week because with all the negativity in the world and people who threaten to pop your rosy bubble of happiness, finding joy in the little things has been a recommended idea by many of people, socialites, friendship circles and psychologists alike. It is no way meant to be means to boast about great your life is but more finding the better things that make you smile and push through a week until you are fresh for the next.
This week has been uneventful at work, we have a group of nuns staying with us at the moment so our hotel is feeling incredibly holy and full of energy because of their presence, they aren’t your typical nuns either (enjoy a good game of football while drinking beer or wine). I have had the pleasure of dropping them off in our hotel shuttle bus to and from the destination, I have gotten confidence in driving our vehicle which has been great.
- High Tea at La Florisan with Mei this Monday public holiday, can’t wait!
- Cadbury coated Oreos, they made it an official biscuit down under 😀
- My Beauty and the Beast Enchanted rose bluetooth speaker arrived, its so pretty
- My Gryffindor nightgown from Peter Alexander #Housepride
- Our internet has been bumped to 5g because of the newly installed NBN
It has been a whirlwind of a week since I have returned to work but I am thankful for the past couple of days and everything is still in a very positive light for myself and my family. I’ve had some big news occur recently and they will be published in the below positive thoughts, it goes to show for myself that if you put your heart into something you are guranteed to get it and even if you don’t, you keep trying until you get somewhere that is good for yourself.
My creativity boost from before the holidays is still going and I have been multi-tasking between three of my original stories, I used to write more than ten and have notes for many more before I got into roleplay on IMVU, ten years ago. I’m glad it hasn’t left me completely and I don’t need a group of people to get a plot going. Below are the weekly five likes;
- I got the job! Since before my Europe holiday I have been applying at other Accor properties in a different department. This morning I got woken up to join the new hotel opening in the city, it is a five star property. I won’t be starting until January next year but OMG I got the job!
- I walked/jogged the Blackmore bridge run this past weekend in the city, I beat my record that I did at the 10km run in Canberra in April of this year 😀
- Family lunch this past Monday, mum, sister and I all had days off after the big run and my sister suggested that we all go out for lunch, we went to Hog’s breath cafe at Towers. I had a chicken Caesar wrap with sweet potato wedges.
- Hoping to catch up with my bestie Mei this upcoming Sunday, I haven’t seen her since before the holiday and I know we need to brainstorm our creative ideas and give presents to her.
- Barbie finally released a new film! It is on American Netflix, I am just waiting for it to be released down under
As the days creep closer and my parents and I are finalising our checklists and our packing, I’m just happy that I am already on annual leave after six days of work last week. Not that it wasn’t stressful, happy to say that my very last shift at work turned out to be quite pleasant with a lot of hugs and well wishing from my colleagues. I’m looking forward to travelling in business class, it is such a long flight to get up to Dubai alone.
Been organising with the boyfriend of what we are going to do together in the second week while in England, I know that the cat cafe is one thing I definitely want to experience even after finding out Sydney has its own cat cafe in the city. Mum has also asked Brad if he would like to join us on a trip down to Portsmouth, she is going there to meet her work friends but the train ride would be nice for my parents to find more about him.
- I pre-ordered the Enchanted rose from Beauty and the Beast, also acts as bluetooth speaker
- Family dinner with my family and my sister’s fiance’s family tonight, lots of laughs and good conversation
- Getting keratin on my hair tomorrow, it means no more frizz!
- Dollhouse DIY videos on Youtube are so relaxing, I have no idea why
- Writing more, socialising in reality more like what I used to do before pixel universes took over
Home now and about to go downstairs for dinner with my family but it has been a rather chill Sunday afternoon, I had my work Christmas party the first one I got to go to after 3 years working in the same place and it was a lot of fun and learned how to bowl on the green. Took one of my assistant managers home who is also training me to become a team leader. Staying positive and smiling lots today 😀
This week’s 5 likes;
- Joanna Lumley’s Japan- A show on ABC of the actress travelling in the land of the Rising Sun, I neeeddd to go!
- Barefoot bowling with work for our Christmas party today
- 3 days off now woohoo!
- A video sent from my drunk boyfriend telling his mates to say hi to me xD
- My IMVU avatar is pretty to my standards again
I was given another five days off from my work and been enjoying the past two days with my bestie Mei because she also got a week off from work. Talk about perfect timing! Not much going on for us other than dinners, movies and discussing our characters plot lines which is going on very well. She has posted two stories go to Meiakane’s blog to read it! 😀 It syncs up with my Ame Hayato chronicles.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I am 65 followers away from reaching 1000 followers on my Flickr, let the countdown begin!
- Got to hang out with my bestie two days in a row
- Blessed air-con during the hot days this week, I am not ready for the heat still
- The prequel novel to Disney movie ‘Descendants’ its an easy read
- Yebisu- Japanese restaurant which has become mine and Mei’s favourite hangout
I got no vices tonight as the ones I do have an irritation with I have vented to my girls about in our facebook chat: The Hen Den!
Giving you another weekly diary update live from the Luci Logs! I am on my second day off at the moment and not much is happening other than I slept in too much. Looking forward to another 5 days off happening after my next work week but also concerned that my boss will make me work both Christmas and New Years >.< I’d like one of them off please if possible!
This week’s 5 likes;
- I lost a kilo and back to my starting goal before exercising, basically back on track
- My DokiDoki November crate arrived and I love all the maid cafe goodies
- It’s finally cooled down here! And will stay like this until after the weekend 😀
- I bought Finding Dory the other day have yet to watch it on DVD
- Polyvore is addictive and keeps my creativity flowing when not doing fashion tiles for SL
My vices/pet peeves are the same ones that I already vented about before so don’t need to repeat myself on them.
So glad to finally be on my days off today and I got to be both pro-active in both reality and Second Life, did my usual event shopping today online and checked out Bon Voyage: Japan, the creators are amazing and the sim is absolutely gorgeous! It reminded me of the Japanese tea garden in San Francisco with their big arch bridges.
Reality wise I did both a decent walk to work, got mum her dinner prep as well as ironing all my tops that I will be taking to Hawaii in a week! Yes, I got a week left until I am flying out around 10pm with my parents to the warmer shores of Honolulu! I am also counting down until I get to watch Suicide Squad with Mei, ignoring the critics I’m looking forward to watching it so much!
Now pulling up today’s 5 likes;
- Smell of dinners cooking during early evening walk
- Got my tops and bottoms packed for Hawaii
- Brown rice chips and dry seaweed to quench salt cravings
- I got 500 followers on here and 801 on Flickr
- Daring Charming on Ever After High is the Beast!! YASS 😀