All these early starts are making my body cry for sleep, which is perhaps why I had a nap yesterday evening after I came home from work and slept in the car all the way home today after a full day out with the family in Bowral. This week has been packed with great memories whether online or in real life and I will list my top five in the usual likes. I had requested to have today and tomorrow off because the newest member of my family, my cousin’s little daughter had her baptism today and celebrated her first birthday.
She lives an hour away in the Southern Highlands and driving down the highway to her town brings back fond memories of when my family and I used to drive to Nowra before Nanna moved back up to Sydney, we used to have a lunch stop in Mittagong which is the town next to Bowral and it always fun to go through as a kid travelling a lot.
The five likes;
- Karage mayo bowl at Tenkomori on Friday night followed by fun conversation in the Bee Lab downstairs in the city
- Despite the drama a wannabe kawaii blogger blew up on Facebook, my friendships grew with some of the girlies online
- Cousin bonding time today over birthday lunch with both adult and kids
- 2/3 of the unique pins I bought online via Etsy have been delivered this week
- Growing knowledge while working and gaining confidence to become a team leader
Three days out of eight have been done and dusted so far and I still have yet to continue my exercise, though I’m still very much moving around but not at a cardio level. Mum has been telling me about my budget for our Europe trip in August, thank goodness I been saving up is all I can say despite the random splurges of cute buys online…
Our clocks went back an hour today and I am forever grateful for the extra sleep I got this morning turning six hours into seven, I also worked with my front office manager today, despite being constant with our check outs, the guests were all so lovely and happy people, so we had a lot of fun while on shift. I also got fed breakfast at work today too, we got to have eggs and hash browns plus a free lunch! I can’t say no to fish and chips.
Been on a writing spree when it comes to the story of Mistaken Identity, I am up to chapter 6 for it and so far ironing out the plot while trying to calm down all the crazy ideas that keep entering my head around the fictional tale. Watched Burlesque to help with the dance sequences since the main focus is in the club. Can’t wait for this week to finish though, not just because I’m looking forward to a mini weekend away with mum but to get my rest will be nice.
Entering the second week without parents and so far my sister and I seem to going just fine, it is giving us a bonding experience as siblings while also attending to the needs of our fluffy ginger 😀 I still feel guilty of leaving Skitty on his own when I work the PM shift but make sure he gets plenty of love when it is my days off.
Returning to work tomorrow morning and glad I only got four days again this week before another 3 days off but giving you my past likes for this week.
- Finally got my Seraphina Picquery wand from Fantastic Beasts, collected at Zing pop shop yesterday
- I ordered two temporarary cherry blossoms tattoos on Yes style, unleashing my inner Ame Hayato
- Been on IMVU a lot recently, enjoying hanging with my international girlies
- No parents means I can eat whatever I want for dinner 😛
- Been watching Disney classics before bed in particular Cinderella and Robin Hood
Working three days only this week and having this weekend off is perhaps why I been so relaxed and it’s reflecting on my Fitbit’s resting heart rate 😛 A lot of positive notes to comment upon and good memories both at work and at home. I will been sharing my top 5 as always for this week below;
- My parents and I have booked our flights for Europe trip in August!
- My Flickr photos are getting more recognition
- Got spoiled on my birthday and it was great to have dinner/dessert with family
- Seeing Mei tomorrow for catch up dinner ❤
- Drove up to Wisemen’s Ferry on Valentines Day, relaxed at my usual lookout
I been working AM shifts the past two days and will be working AM again tomorrow on my birthday, no I do not feel anywhere close to 29 and still feel like a hyper 21 year old girl 😛 I have also been going for walks with my mum and her work friend the past 3 nights, the back of my knees hurt when I wake up! Takes a bit of stretching before I’m ready to tackle the day, our weather down under says starting from tomorrow it’s going to be another 3 days of 40 degree weather. Eww!
This week’s 5 likes;
- My DokiDoki crate for this month arrived yesterday
- Housekeeping manager brought mini donuts to work today, so nom
- My hair when blow dried goes past my chest now, didn’t realise how long it is!
- One of my VIP guests has a birthday reminder on his phone for tomorrow
- All my recent Flickr uploads have been surpassing 20 favs each 😀
When the past two weeks had my mindset in an aggravated state and then rolling into this week, it started off bothersome and the degrees were in the ridiculous 40 degrees but as the week came to a close everything fell into place in a very positive note, so that will be included in my below likes for this week’s recap.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I had the past weekend off, I didn’t do much during the day but I did go out for a late dinner and dessert with my parents and Mei
- My Flickr reached 1000 followers and my most recent picture has 54 likes, my most faved photo on my stream
- My online shopping from Spree Picky has been delivered and on it’s way
- I finally got myself a Kitten D’amour lamp and its on my bedside table looking all pretty
- I am still keeping the weight off, end game is sister’s wedding next year in March
It is so stinking hot! Like ridiculous at 40 degrees, I am born in the Summer but as the years have passed I have grown to enjoy cooler and Autumn weather much more. The weather in either New Zealand or England is more favourable for me to handle. It is especially annoying when my uniform is of that stiff fabric that you can’t breathe in and being at the front desk of a hotel, I have to wear bloody stockings too! Eww…
This week’s 5 likes;
- Got a facial and shoulder massage on my previous days off
- Disneyland on Minecraft brings back wonderful memories of it in reality
- I got 3 editted pics being done by amazing artists
- My other half in England said he would happily take me to Pemberley/Lyme Park anddd watch Cursed Child 😀
- My sister’s engagement party this weekend
I got one more day of work again before my two days off and also figuring out what will be my new fashion tile since the last one was so popular on Flickr. Work started off dramatic with one of our guests but ended on a good note even if my property is majority tour groups from Asia. Also looking forward to Melbourne Cup day, I was told by one of my Assistant managers that we have to dress up for it. Hullo to my Kitten D’amour closet!
This week’s 5 likes;
- Doctor Strange yesterday in Gold class, it was amazing! Benedict Cumberbatch born to be Steven Strange
- I got Halloweentown I and II plus Twitches to watch this weekend
- I saw myself on tv when watching X-factor episode that I went to last weekend
- One more day of work until weekend
- The Asian tour groups helping me with their fellow tourists in putting on WIFI to their phones
My only vice is at myself for struggling to write this next chapter for Ame Hayato, so much research and youtube watching to get inspiration for a knife fight. Battles are much harder to write than graphic smut I tell you!
I am at work this afternoon but that is ok, it is roughly 5hrs until home time and when my weekend officially begins and weekend I mean everyone else’s normal Saturday-Sunday, I have both days off! I hardly get them free because I work in the hotel industry, looking forward to more movie/dinner times with bestie Mei 😀
This week’s 5 likes;
- Brad is back from Crete, two days ago ❤
- My flickr has returned to safe mode and I can post in my favourite groups
- Miss Peregrine movie was amazing! It was very dark and scared my work colleague but we both enjoyed
- Sushi for dinner tonight!
- Shadowhunters cast are unveiling Season 2 footage tomorrow at New York comic con!!
I have one vice for tonight and it has been nagging me for the past month because I keep seeing the same girls do it but you know this generation of teenagers are horny little shits, I sound old saying that…oh well! The porn gifs posted on Facebook using the tumblr link, for some reason Facebook doesn’t see it as offensive but oh pixel pictures are? I’m sorry, what?! This is real people doing the dirty in animated format! -_-
I been back home from Hawaii for the past 9 days and also returned to work two days after I landed. My regular guests were happy to see me and asked of stories while in Oahu, happy to say that during the first week back I did not have any post-holiday blues more like a refreshed mind and ready to tackle work. I was surely missed by all of my Front desk team and it was amazing to see them all again.
I also experienced jury duty, that was interesting to say the least but I wasn’t selected so didn’t have to inform work I’d be missing out on shifts which leads to my return to work tomorrow with a stretch of 7 days, blah! I caught up in all my shopping on Second Life and Legion has been amazing, my warlock got her Scepter of Sargaras as you probably read in the short story I posted recently of her.
This week’s 5 likes;
- My two, new Donut pillow cases from Adair
- The latest collection made by Kitten D’amour: Girl Friday
- My international group of friends- Mei, Katie, Aria, Rose, Elie and Mez
- Cleaning out my clothes and organising my closet better
- Work antics while on shift with my Front office
I also got two vices to quickly jot down in my diary, Insta-Fakes– People who post pictures to make it look like their life is amazing and so well versed when really they at home and do nothing and Fave-baits– In particular on my SL flickr when girls especially post pictures that aren’t appealing just to get a damn favourite usually is some sexual theme. No!