I was suppose to post this earlier but that Ame fashion entry was too cute that I enjoyed seeing it sit at the top of my blog without anything disrupting all the bright colours of her wardrobe. Anyway here is a weekly update of what is going on in my reality. Work has been seamless and no problems, though our rating is horrid (we got 10 days to boost it up again!) though I also may been having a change of scene if all goes to plan and with the continuing support of my Front office manager and duty managers.
I won’t speak of it as of yet since its still very much in the early stages but after I was presented with a different path in my career, I realised that after 4 years in the same hotel, doing the same job I have become officially stalemate. No movement, no nothing even with the increased training of more tasks. This offer was presented to be my boss and had me thinking about it the past couple of days. I sought out advice from my besties Mei and Katie, my boyfriend Brad and my parents. They all think I should go for this new opportunity, so we’ll see how it goes.
I will keep you all my readers in touch of how it goes over the next couple of weeks, but surely nothing will happen as of yet because of my big holiday in August.
The top five likes from the past 10 days;
- New assistant manager has started working at my hotel, he knows my other duty manager and we are getting along very nicely
- Shadowhunters is back tomorrow, wooot!
- I have been binge watching Season 1 of Reign, oh gosh my ‘Frary’ heart is bursting
- I know I’m suppose to be saving up my money but I couldn’t help but get new Peter Alexander winter pjs today
- I’ve seen this handmade Enchanted rose with fairy lights on Etsy and I want to buy it so much! Maybe after my holiday (if I have money left in my bank account)
I love Emma and Hook together, Snow and Charming and my number one ship Regina and Robin Hood. Someone made this picture on tumblr and I found it funny so I’m sharing it on my blog 😀