My days off have been split in two this week but that is ok, it meant I had a recovery day after a concert and I get to participate in the early Mothers day dinner this Saturday night. My blog has also reached over 20,000 views! And I just noticed it tonight when I logged on, a bit slow in the uptake but yayy!
Thank you so much to all my viewers, readers for following my small corner of the blogging space. As you all know this is more than just a diary entry to give you details of my reality, more than fashion tiles of Second Life or IMVU shenanigans, it is also a creative outlet for me as a writer and a dear hobby.
It is something that I go back to even between the busy work days and somewhere I can escape, to vent out my thoughts or proudly show what I have created. I also now have 532 followers, hello and welcome! This sub heading you will see pop up in my posts every week, it is a recap of what is going on in my life that includes positive thoughts. With the negativity in the world, having moments of happiness even daily is a great thing to experience.
Got five likes that occured within the past two days;
- Green Day last night with mum! They still as epic as ever and the fans are just as great
- I bought 3 packs of Miso soup today from Daiso, perfect for cold days
- Shadowhunters has released a new teaser trailer for 2b and it is exciting alll on all levels!
- 4 months until I get to see my beloved in the flesh
- My Hen Den is growing, had two of my friends join the group and meet the rest of the girlies
This week at work has been a mix of busy and quiet but otherwise non eventful, the moments outside the hotel is when it gets better and more interesting. Featured in this week’s five likes. The girls and I were chatting in Facebook chat about how everyone was returning to IMVU and I probably mentioned it in one of my mood or diary entries on here but it is so true! The golden days for us veterans is slowly sparking up again and it is an amazing feeling!
Conversations that never end and full of random moments that have you rolling over in laughter is occuring and it is great to be in the company of great people.
My five likes for this week;
- Shadowhunters 2B trailer was released today, first look at Will as Sebastian and Clary/Jace tension, can’t wait for when it premieres!!
- Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle released its official trailer today as well, I’m so ready
- Reunion of friends on IMVU, it is like the amazing olden days
- Teevee snacks Malt sticks for the 2 days off
- Fantasy Faire has opened again on Second Life, been taking pictures in the different sims that are gorgeous as always