All these early starts are making my body cry for sleep, which is perhaps why I had a nap yesterday evening after I came home from work and slept in the car all the way home today after a full day out with the family in Bowral. This week has been packed with great memories whether online or in real life and I will list my top five in the usual likes. I had requested to have today and tomorrow off because the newest member of my family, my cousin’s little daughter had her baptism today and celebrated her first birthday.
She lives an hour away in the Southern Highlands and driving down the highway to her town brings back fond memories of when my family and I used to drive to Nowra before Nanna moved back up to Sydney, we used to have a lunch stop in Mittagong which is the town next to Bowral and it always fun to go through as a kid travelling a lot.
The five likes;
- Karage mayo bowl at Tenkomori on Friday night followed by fun conversation in the Bee Lab downstairs in the city
- Despite the drama a wannabe kawaii blogger blew up on Facebook, my friendships grew with some of the girlies online
- Cousin bonding time today over birthday lunch with both adult and kids
- 2/3 of the unique pins I bought online via Etsy have been delivered this week
- Growing knowledge while working and gaining confidence to become a team leader
After last weekend’s non stop action, this week has been fairly slow, the past week was all PM shifts and training the new GSA, she been nailing the checklist so I had confidence that she would be fine to work on her own when I went on my days off. Weekend was exciting and did a lot of socialising with my friendship group from high school.
Now I’m halfway through my AM shifts in this new week and so far it’s been quiet because of this Easter long weekend, I don’t mind it has been nice to catch up on projects that had to be put on hold because of my teaching or busy days where we are 100% and full of corporate guests.
My five likes for this week;
- Mei’s 30th birthday dinner, got to catch up with the high school girlies
- Fate of the Furious (F8) was friggin awesome especially in gold class
- Shadowhunters is renewed for Season 3…according to SpoilerTV
- Bucket of M&M speckled eggs from my younger sister for Easter
- Quiet weekend at work, everyone still on holidays!
I powered through the 8 days of AM shifts the past week and managed to get the new guest service agent onto doing the morning checklist and doing check outs, I had a proud mum moment on the last day before I had to get home for the drive to Canberra with mum. The ravioli in the tea room last night in the Hyatt was delicious, light but full of carbs which according to my mum is what you need to have before a big walk/run.
Woke up this morning at 5:15am, room service breakfast got delivered of wholemeal toast and either poached or scrambled eggs, boyfriend was jealous from the photo. The start line for the running festival was across the road from the hotel so we were quite fortunate and walked there. Mum got a personal best with going under 90mins, she beat her own score that we did at the Blackmore run last year and that was 9km!
I think my five likes are just from the last day of work and this weekend to be honest;
- Though I did not get under 90 I did get under 100mins and finished it, got a medal
- Managed to sleep very well last night in the hotel’s bed
- Chicken caesar wrap with wedges for lunch in Goulburn today- nuff said
- Going out again with Mei tonight even though my leg muscles are a wee bit sore
- My pictures on Flickr have surpassed 30 favs now 😀
Three days out of eight have been done and dusted so far and I still have yet to continue my exercise, though I’m still very much moving around but not at a cardio level. Mum has been telling me about my budget for our Europe trip in August, thank goodness I been saving up is all I can say despite the random splurges of cute buys online…
Our clocks went back an hour today and I am forever grateful for the extra sleep I got this morning turning six hours into seven, I also worked with my front office manager today, despite being constant with our check outs, the guests were all so lovely and happy people, so we had a lot of fun while on shift. I also got fed breakfast at work today too, we got to have eggs and hash browns plus a free lunch! I can’t say no to fish and chips.
Been on a writing spree when it comes to the story of Mistaken Identity, I am up to chapter 6 for it and so far ironing out the plot while trying to calm down all the crazy ideas that keep entering my head around the fictional tale. Watched Burlesque to help with the dance sequences since the main focus is in the club. Can’t wait for this week to finish though, not just because I’m looking forward to a mini weekend away with mum but to get my rest will be nice.
Entering the second week without parents and so far my sister and I seem to going just fine, it is giving us a bonding experience as siblings while also attending to the needs of our fluffy ginger 😀 I still feel guilty of leaving Skitty on his own when I work the PM shift but make sure he gets plenty of love when it is my days off.
Returning to work tomorrow morning and glad I only got four days again this week before another 3 days off but giving you my past likes for this week.
- Finally got my Seraphina Picquery wand from Fantastic Beasts, collected at Zing pop shop yesterday
- I ordered two temporarary cherry blossoms tattoos on Yes style, unleashing my inner Ame Hayato
- Been on IMVU a lot recently, enjoying hanging with my international girlies
- No parents means I can eat whatever I want for dinner 😛
- Been watching Disney classics before bed in particular Cinderella and Robin Hood
Even though I worked only 5 days last week, 3/5 days was super busy because the hotel was sitting at 100% occupancy, not looking forward to waking up tomorrow at 5am because I gotta be at work an hour early. Ew! Also 7 days of work this week, double ew! I’ll get through it as I always do, but listing off the 5 likes I had this past week.
- My resting heart rate has gone down to 81 (thats good for me >.>)
- Mei got me a delayed birthday present last night, two charms from Pandora 😮
- Boyfriend and I been planning for our days together in August ❤
- Been playing Minecraft again, it’s another creative outlet for me
- Dragons: Race to the edge on Netflix is an addictive show I been watching all week!
Working three days only this week and having this weekend off is perhaps why I been so relaxed and it’s reflecting on my Fitbit’s resting heart rate 😛 A lot of positive notes to comment upon and good memories both at work and at home. I will been sharing my top 5 as always for this week below;
- My parents and I have booked our flights for Europe trip in August!
- My Flickr photos are getting more recognition
- Got spoiled on my birthday and it was great to have dinner/dessert with family
- Seeing Mei tomorrow for catch up dinner ❤
- Drove up to Wisemen’s Ferry on Valentines Day, relaxed at my usual lookout
When the past two weeks had my mindset in an aggravated state and then rolling into this week, it started off bothersome and the degrees were in the ridiculous 40 degrees but as the week came to a close everything fell into place in a very positive note, so that will be included in my below likes for this week’s recap.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I had the past weekend off, I didn’t do much during the day but I did go out for a late dinner and dessert with my parents and Mei
- My Flickr reached 1000 followers and my most recent picture has 54 likes, my most faved photo on my stream
- My online shopping from Spree Picky has been delivered and on it’s way
- I finally got myself a Kitten D’amour lamp and its on my bedside table looking all pretty
- I am still keeping the weight off, end game is sister’s wedding next year in March
I realised that I have not posted a personal entry not since December 19th last year, I did post a Christmas greeting and my New years resolutions but haven’t posted current likes or what is going in my life currently. Well to be honest, not much. I had to work New years eve and day then had a couple of days off, we also got sports teams currently in-house at work so very quiet on the front desk. Other than that, the first week of 2017 has been very chilled.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I got Netflix and I’m hooked! My Little Pony especially after much insisting from my bestie Katie
- Shadowhunters Season 2 is back on and Episode 1 was intense 😮
- Made new friends in a BDSM group on Facebook, they all baby girls but we have common ground
- Bought myself new jewellery from Mooii, two earrings and a layered choker
- I am 35 followers away from having 1000 on my Flickr
As the weekend has officially clocked over and we are into a brand new week leading up to the Christmas weekend I can happily say the past two that just finished were amazing! Being in the hotel industry, I hardly get both Saturday and Sunday off but this time I did and both days were amazing!
This week’s 5 likes;
- Christmas dinner with my high school friends on Saturday night ❤
- Got to finally meet the newest member of my family Aria and catch up with her mum, my cousin Marion
- Rogue One tonight with mum in gold class, EPIC MOVIE!!
- Writing up a new Alice in Wonderland adaptation, sketching out a map too (haven’t done that in years)
- Got a new edit by Snow-chan earlier this week and will be getting a cartoon headshot of my SL avi by Nylon Pinkney 😀
I had some vents during the week but they all simmered down as I ended up shrugging it off and going meh. Karma is karma and sometimes you shouldn’t make mountains out of mole hills.
Home now and about to go downstairs for dinner with my family but it has been a rather chill Sunday afternoon, I had my work Christmas party the first one I got to go to after 3 years working in the same place and it was a lot of fun and learned how to bowl on the green. Took one of my assistant managers home who is also training me to become a team leader. Staying positive and smiling lots today 😀
This week’s 5 likes;
- Joanna Lumley’s Japan- A show on ABC of the actress travelling in the land of the Rising Sun, I neeeddd to go!
- Barefoot bowling with work for our Christmas party today
- 3 days off now woohoo!
- A video sent from my drunk boyfriend telling his mates to say hi to me xD
- My IMVU avatar is pretty to my standards again
I was given another five days off from my work and been enjoying the past two days with my bestie Mei because she also got a week off from work. Talk about perfect timing! Not much going on for us other than dinners, movies and discussing our characters plot lines which is going on very well. She has posted two stories go to Meiakane’s blog to read it! 😀 It syncs up with my Ame Hayato chronicles.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I am 65 followers away from reaching 1000 followers on my Flickr, let the countdown begin!
- Got to hang out with my bestie two days in a row
- Blessed air-con during the hot days this week, I am not ready for the heat still
- The prequel novel to Disney movie ‘Descendants’ its an easy read
- Yebisu- Japanese restaurant which has become mine and Mei’s favourite hangout
I got no vices tonight as the ones I do have an irritation with I have vented to my girls about in our facebook chat: The Hen Den!
Giving you another weekly diary update live from the Luci Logs! I am on my second day off at the moment and not much is happening other than I slept in too much. Looking forward to another 5 days off happening after my next work week but also concerned that my boss will make me work both Christmas and New Years >.< I’d like one of them off please if possible!
This week’s 5 likes;
- I lost a kilo and back to my starting goal before exercising, basically back on track
- My DokiDoki November crate arrived and I love all the maid cafe goodies
- It’s finally cooled down here! And will stay like this until after the weekend 😀
- I bought Finding Dory the other day have yet to watch it on DVD
- Polyvore is addictive and keeps my creativity flowing when not doing fashion tiles for SL
My vices/pet peeves are the same ones that I already vented about before so don’t need to repeat myself on them.
After a chilled out five days off though one of those days included going for a walk in the Blue Mountains, yes I drove 45mins up into my local mountains and went for a walk around our local landmarks because the company of myself when everyone else is working is quite enjoyable. I have returned to work since last Friday and the weekend was chaotic with dodgy guests who just aren’t trusted or causing disruption. Just got tonight and tomorrow then I have my weekend again 😀
This week’s 5 likes;
- Dinner with my family at Hard rock cafe then dessert at Lindt cafe in the city last night, lots of fun as always
- My flickr has reached 900 followers (currently 902) I never thought I’d reach it
- Venus and a super Moon are out in the skies tonight
- Mum has booked us a midnight screening of Fantastic beasts and where to find them this Wednesday! #Gryffindorpride
- Yesterday I celebrated my 2 year relationship with my other half Brad ❤
I think the vice I got again is related to those on Second Life who make the videos of their avatar dancing, product value I understand to show what you are offering but those girls who do it to purposely show off their huge pixel tits or backside, you are better off going on those cam websites and displaying your real body if so bold -_-