I do not like this 4-7 degrees Celsius every night I finish at 11pm and drive home, it is too cold though it is perfect excuse to pull out the cute winter wear again and get all snuggled in. But I still don’t like it! Work has its moments of being random and fun, then other times we are cracking down and working our butts off until after the shift ends.
Tonight was one of those nights and it is also when I had some girl who only comments on my timeline when being a bitch and the thing is she really knows nothing, to think that my status was about the virtual world had me mentally facepalming- some people live online too much.
An assortment of five positive things this week;
- Vivid (Sydney sound and light show) is back on in the city, going to see it with family on 11th June
- More Shadowhunters promos, we have a week until it premieres again!
- My group of girls- glad we are hanging out more on IMVU, it is peaceful
- My unicorn slippers arrived in the post last week, just in time for the cold weather
- Natural stones collection at Lovisa jewellery store- been wearing a lot of moon stones lately :3
I got three days off and though I didn’t do much and returning to work tomorrow morning, it has been quite chilled out and relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle in the hotel or going out and having family parties. Tonight is my usual driving or bus into the city for my regular Chinatown Friday night markets which means food time!
I got five days of work this week but it is getting more exciting because I am learning the ropes for a team leader, wish me luck I get this promotion soon!
My five likes;
- Wonder Woman is getting amazing reviews from fans who have watched it this week, yayy!
- Boyfriend made me swoon three times, he is such a romantic when not being a dork ❤
- More Shadowhunters teasers have been released! More Sebastian!
- Drove up the mountains yesterday, took pictures of the Autumn scenery, so pretty this time of year
- 12 followers away from reaching 1,100 on my Flickr, well I guess people like my pictures 😀
Though Cyclone Debbie has gone passed and settled down from a category 4 to a tropical storm in Northern queensland, my work life is about to become a busy period leading right up to the weekend where mum and I will be doing the 10km walk in our nation’s capital.
Yes it is coming up already, can’t believe this month has gone so quickly (sorta). I will be working 8 AM shifts straight after tomorrow’s day off and training the new guest service agent, it will be a leadership experience for me, so wish me luck!
Do I have five likes for this past week, lemme count them below;
- Parents came home yesterday and I got a t-shirt present from mum 😀
- Sushi from Kanzo in Parramatta today for lunch was divine
- Finally watched Moana! What a girl power driven and emotional Disney movie ._.
- I been on a creative spark all this evening with writing my story Mistaken Identity
- Catch up phone call with my old work colleague Honey, we will see each other on Saturday
Even though I worked only 5 days last week, 3/5 days was super busy because the hotel was sitting at 100% occupancy, not looking forward to waking up tomorrow at 5am because I gotta be at work an hour early. Ew! Also 7 days of work this week, double ew! I’ll get through it as I always do, but listing off the 5 likes I had this past week.
- My resting heart rate has gone down to 81 (thats good for me >.>)
- Mei got me a delayed birthday present last night, two charms from Pandora 😮
- Boyfriend and I been planning for our days together in August ❤
- Been playing Minecraft again, it’s another creative outlet for me
- Dragons: Race to the edge on Netflix is an addictive show I been watching all week!
Working three days only this week and having this weekend off is perhaps why I been so relaxed and it’s reflecting on my Fitbit’s resting heart rate 😛 A lot of positive notes to comment upon and good memories both at work and at home. I will been sharing my top 5 as always for this week below;
- My parents and I have booked our flights for Europe trip in August!
- My Flickr photos are getting more recognition
- Got spoiled on my birthday and it was great to have dinner/dessert with family
- Seeing Mei tomorrow for catch up dinner ❤
- Drove up to Wisemen’s Ferry on Valentines Day, relaxed at my usual lookout
I been working AM shifts the past two days and will be working AM again tomorrow on my birthday, no I do not feel anywhere close to 29 and still feel like a hyper 21 year old girl 😛 I have also been going for walks with my mum and her work friend the past 3 nights, the back of my knees hurt when I wake up! Takes a bit of stretching before I’m ready to tackle the day, our weather down under says starting from tomorrow it’s going to be another 3 days of 40 degree weather. Eww!
This week’s 5 likes;
- My DokiDoki crate for this month arrived yesterday
- Housekeeping manager brought mini donuts to work today, so nom
- My hair when blow dried goes past my chest now, didn’t realise how long it is!
- One of my VIP guests has a birthday reminder on his phone for tomorrow
- All my recent Flickr uploads have been surpassing 20 favs each 😀
My 3 day weekend is finishing up and I have caught up all the lack of sleep from last week’s 5 day of AM shifts. I am also still riding a positive high because of all the good things that happened this weekend and past week. Including them in the below likes
This week’s 5 likes;
- I got 64 likes on one of my pictures on flickr, my most liked photo yet
- Got new pjs from Peter Alexander, theme is ‘La Dolce vita’ it is peach and white striped button nightie
- Both my Sailor Moon disguise pen and Moon crystal choker came in the mail last Friday arvo
- I quenched my craving from the Bee lab’s honey puffs last Friday night
- Lucifer season 1 is out on DVD, also got that today 😀
When the past two weeks had my mindset in an aggravated state and then rolling into this week, it started off bothersome and the degrees were in the ridiculous 40 degrees but as the week came to a close everything fell into place in a very positive note, so that will be included in my below likes for this week’s recap.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I had the past weekend off, I didn’t do much during the day but I did go out for a late dinner and dessert with my parents and Mei
- My Flickr reached 1000 followers and my most recent picture has 54 likes, my most faved photo on my stream
- My online shopping from Spree Picky has been delivered and on it’s way
- I finally got myself a Kitten D’amour lamp and its on my bedside table looking all pretty
- I am still keeping the weight off, end game is sister’s wedding next year in March
Home now and about to go downstairs for dinner with my family but it has been a rather chill Sunday afternoon, I had my work Christmas party the first one I got to go to after 3 years working in the same place and it was a lot of fun and learned how to bowl on the green. Took one of my assistant managers home who is also training me to become a team leader. Staying positive and smiling lots today 😀
This week’s 5 likes;
- Joanna Lumley’s Japan- A show on ABC of the actress travelling in the land of the Rising Sun, I neeeddd to go!
- Barefoot bowling with work for our Christmas party today
- 3 days off now woohoo!
- A video sent from my drunk boyfriend telling his mates to say hi to me xD
- My IMVU avatar is pretty to my standards again
I got another proper weekend off which meant tonight I got to hang out with Lana again in the city though mum had a dinner with her side of the family at our local RSL. She wanted me to come but I wanted to tell my bestie about where I am up to in regards to my character Ame Hayato and her stories. It was also a very hot today today and is going to be warm tomorrow, stayed cool but I do not like it when we have bushfires whether back burning/controlled or suddenly done by some stupid person who did not put out their cigarette correctly while driving.
This week’s 5 likes;
- My Front desk, the entire crew- we had no boss but we survived and had fun doing it
- Shadowhunters Season 2 trailer! I stayed up until 4am earlier this week, so worth it ❤
- Character discussion over Japanese dinner with Mei tonight
- I cleaned out my desk’s shelves of paperwork and re-did my many notebooks
- My pictures on my flickr are getting 15+ favs this week 😀
No vices tonight despite mum annoying me and trying to guilt trip me in not attending her birthday dinner, I already had dinner with her and the rest of our family on her actual birthday! Boss lady was kind enough to give me AM shift on that day and PM shift the next day so I didn’t have to worry on an early bedtime.
I went ahead and since the end of February went on a cleaning spree of removing all the bad juju in my life. I returned to former lovers and apologised for my antics, mended broken situations with old friends, cleared out the vent with an ex more recently and did a cleaning spree on all my social media platforms of negative energy and people.
Safe to say that since doing this feng shui of my life both real and virtual it is having a positive impact on myself and leaving me very much sparkling from the inside out. Parents are going overseas for a relaxing holiday to Philippines and for dad to see his mum, my grandma who has moved back home since last year. So my sister and I have will the house to ourselves 😀 Though I can’t do much, I am still working after all 😛
I am still attempting to keep going with my active every day and minimising the sugar levels in my body, so far all is going well, I guess the endorphins do occur when one exercises.