The rain mixed with the cold weather of winter is never a good combination especially when you have been working for seven days straight at work, this is me currently. I did it as a favour for one of the guest service agents who wanted Friday off and rather than split our days off, we decided to swap our weekend completely. I don’t mind, I have tomorrow and Monday off and hoping that the rain holds off tomorrow so my family, bestie Mei and I can check out Vivid in the city.
I was originally going to vent under the sub heading of Neko Irritation but decided not to and instead just place it here in my diary entry. All my good friends know that I cannot stand fair-weather friends (A friend who is only a friend when circumstances are pleasant or profitable. At the first sign of trouble, these capricious, disloyal friends will drop their relationship with you.) I have had my fair share of them online, none in reality of course because it is a whole different ball game beyond the computer.
But online, you have so many and it usually occurs of when they striving to climb the pixel social ladder or wanting a boyfriend or a man who is DTF, I sadly had to release a fair-weather friend last night after my gut feeling became true. And it wasn’t just me, two of my other girl friends noticed it too and also deleted this friend. It is quite unfortunate because I knew her on IMVU for the past 5 years? And she helped me re-do my avatar when I returned to that pixel universe. Let’s just hope she knows what she is doing…
The top five likes from the past 9 days;
- Cadbury bars- I have lessened my sugar intake so having a bar of chocolate sates the craving
- Golden State Warriors are still leading in NBA finals
- My flickr has reached 1,100 followers tonight 😀 Thank you all
- Wonder Woman! I need to watch it again, it was absolutely amazing and Gal is soaring high!
- Family time last weekend after AM shift, I don’t get much time with my cousins but when I do it is always crazy in a good way