6:30am start today and I’m back to the daily grind after a fabulous weekend either relaxing or out with friends, this is also my last week of work doing 6 days before my annual leave for Europe begins. I am all packed and ready to go, just have my day bag to prep for but otherwise everything else is ready for the month trip. Mum keeps telling me how busy we will be with training around the different countries and I know this won’t be a shopping trip, I’m just overall excited for the experience.
I am also still in fangirl mode over all the goodies being released from San Diego comic-con, that is another bucket list to one day check out the convention and be part of the masses in Hall H. The trailers for Shadowhunters, Avengers 3: Infinity war, Justice League have got me squealing and I can’t believe that Adelaide Kane (Mary from Reign) is going to be in Once upon a time and Tom Welling (Superman from Smallville) is going to be featured in the new season of Lucifer!
- My old assistant manager celebrated her birthday this past Saturday in the city, it was great to catch up
- Kagami event has opened on Second Life, it’s a Japanese horror game brings back nostalgia from 2 years ago
- I pre-ordered Occamy, the bird snake from Fantastic Beasts, a special pop doll from San Diego comic-con
- My dragon story has been moved from my little black book into word document
- Cute covered journals from Typo such as mermaid scales are addictive, I need to stop buying them!
I was suppose to post this earlier but that Ame fashion entry was too cute that I enjoyed seeing it sit at the top of my blog without anything disrupting all the bright colours of her wardrobe. Anyway here is a weekly update of what is going on in my reality. Work has been seamless and no problems, though our rating is horrid (we got 10 days to boost it up again!) though I also may been having a change of scene if all goes to plan and with the continuing support of my Front office manager and duty managers.
I won’t speak of it as of yet since its still very much in the early stages but after I was presented with a different path in my career, I realised that after 4 years in the same hotel, doing the same job I have become officially stalemate. No movement, no nothing even with the increased training of more tasks. This offer was presented to be my boss and had me thinking about it the past couple of days. I sought out advice from my besties Mei and Katie, my boyfriend Brad and my parents. They all think I should go for this new opportunity, so we’ll see how it goes.
I will keep you all my readers in touch of how it goes over the next couple of weeks, but surely nothing will happen as of yet because of my big holiday in August.
The top five likes from the past 10 days;
- New assistant manager has started working at my hotel, he knows my other duty manager and we are getting along very nicely
- Shadowhunters is back tomorrow, wooot!
- I have been binge watching Season 1 of Reign, oh gosh my ‘Frary’ heart is bursting
- I know I’m suppose to be saving up my money but I couldn’t help but get new Peter Alexander winter pjs today
- I’ve seen this handmade Enchanted rose with fairy lights on Etsy and I want to buy it so much! Maybe after my holiday (if I have money left in my bank account)
I got three days off and though I didn’t do much and returning to work tomorrow morning, it has been quite chilled out and relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle in the hotel or going out and having family parties. Tonight is my usual driving or bus into the city for my regular Chinatown Friday night markets which means food time!
I got five days of work this week but it is getting more exciting because I am learning the ropes for a team leader, wish me luck I get this promotion soon!
My five likes;
- Wonder Woman is getting amazing reviews from fans who have watched it this week, yayy!
- Boyfriend made me swoon three times, he is such a romantic when not being a dork ❤
- More Shadowhunters teasers have been released! More Sebastian!
- Drove up the mountains yesterday, took pictures of the Autumn scenery, so pretty this time of year
- 12 followers away from reaching 1,100 on my Flickr, well I guess people like my pictures 😀
My days off have been split in two this week but that is ok, it meant I had a recovery day after a concert and I get to participate in the early Mothers day dinner this Saturday night. My blog has also reached over 20,000 views! And I just noticed it tonight when I logged on, a bit slow in the uptake but yayy!
Thank you so much to all my viewers, readers for following my small corner of the blogging space. As you all know this is more than just a diary entry to give you details of my reality, more than fashion tiles of Second Life or IMVU shenanigans, it is also a creative outlet for me as a writer and a dear hobby.
It is something that I go back to even between the busy work days and somewhere I can escape, to vent out my thoughts or proudly show what I have created. I also now have 532 followers, hello and welcome! This sub heading you will see pop up in my posts every week, it is a recap of what is going on in my life that includes positive thoughts. With the negativity in the world, having moments of happiness even daily is a great thing to experience.
Got five likes that occured within the past two days;
- Green Day last night with mum! They still as epic as ever and the fans are just as great
- I bought 3 packs of Miso soup today from Daiso, perfect for cold days
- Shadowhunters has released a new teaser trailer for 2b and it is exciting alll on all levels!
- 4 months until I get to see my beloved in the flesh
- My Hen Den is growing, had two of my friends join the group and meet the rest of the girlies
Freeform upfronts were on today and there was no Shadowhunters season 3 announcement, after all that talk on Instagram last week after Spoiler tv released an article saying that they had quietly renewed it. Why would they quietly renew it, if it had been renewed we would have gotten a live announcement on Facebook just like what they did last year when announcing Season 2 to the fandom.
I think they haven’t announced it yet because it is either pending or they want us to get hyped up for 2b being released in June, not long to go now so can’t wait to see it, though the two teasers they released yesterday was so-so, more Climon bullshit with the appearance of them sleeping together, as an avid Clace fan, Clary’s first time is suppose to be with Jace and that is what makes it even more special after everything that has been thrown at them as a couple.
But I’ve already vented about this on other Shadowhunter instagram pages and shared opinions with other Clace fans, we will wait and see what happens especially with the arrival of Sebastian, the real brother of Clary and another pursuer of her affections.
It’s not glorious because I had to wake up for my first day back to work in the AM shift when it was 5 degrees outside, it was glorious for other reasons which will be part of my five likes after I chit chat a bit longer. My weekend that just finished was very social for a girl who usually enjoys the company of her own self and goes wandering on her days off.
I bought a rainbow shaped bag at my local shopping centre on Friday afternoon then spent the night out with Mei, discussing ‘The Life Giver’ as well helping her writers block when it comes to writing up the first chapter of her first RP and main character Meiakane Hayato. We had dinner and dessert in our usual haunt in the city at Regent Place, as always it was alive and full of Asians buying food, getting drunk or looking for Pokemon 😛
On Saturday night it was suppose to be just me time when I booked myself a movie session to watch the new Ghostbusters, was not expecting to see mum’s work friends who are also my friends at the same cinema, watching the same movie with seats right next to me. I personally enjoyed this new Ghostbusters and developed a crush on the character that is Jillian Holtzmann, she’s kooky and very intelligent thats perhaps why I found her to be fabulous! Now my five likes for today..
- Wonder Woman, Justice League and Fantastic Beasts trailers at San Diego Comic-con!!
- Afternoon drives up to Wisemen’s Ferry
- My new Kitten d’amour trenchcoat
- Childhood nostalgia in buying Rainbow magic by Shirley Barber
- Dinner chat with Ange, her boyfriend Adam and dad