This week at work has been a mix of busy and quiet but otherwise non eventful, the moments outside the hotel is when it gets better and more interesting. Featured in this week’s five likes. The girls and I were chatting in Facebook chat about how everyone was returning to IMVU and I probably mentioned it in one of my mood or diary entries on here but it is so true! The golden days for us veterans is slowly sparking up again and it is an amazing feeling!
Conversations that never end and full of random moments that have you rolling over in laughter is occuring and it is great to be in the company of great people.
My five likes for this week;
- Shadowhunters 2B trailer was released today, first look at Will as Sebastian and Clary/Jace tension, can’t wait for when it premieres!!
- Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle released its official trailer today as well, I’m so ready
- Reunion of friends on IMVU, it is like the amazing olden days
- Teevee snacks Malt sticks for the 2 days off
- Fantasy Faire has opened again on Second Life, been taking pictures in the different sims that are gorgeous as always
After last weekend’s non stop action, this week has been fairly slow, the past week was all PM shifts and training the new GSA, she been nailing the checklist so I had confidence that she would be fine to work on her own when I went on my days off. Weekend was exciting and did a lot of socialising with my friendship group from high school.
Now I’m halfway through my AM shifts in this new week and so far it’s been quiet because of this Easter long weekend, I don’t mind it has been nice to catch up on projects that had to be put on hold because of my teaching or busy days where we are 100% and full of corporate guests.
My five likes for this week;
- Mei’s 30th birthday dinner, got to catch up with the high school girlies
- Fate of the Furious (F8) was friggin awesome especially in gold class
- Shadowhunters is renewed for Season 3…according to SpoilerTV
- Bucket of M&M speckled eggs from my younger sister for Easter
- Quiet weekend at work, everyone still on holidays!
I powered through the 8 days of AM shifts the past week and managed to get the new guest service agent onto doing the morning checklist and doing check outs, I had a proud mum moment on the last day before I had to get home for the drive to Canberra with mum. The ravioli in the tea room last night in the Hyatt was delicious, light but full of carbs which according to my mum is what you need to have before a big walk/run.
Woke up this morning at 5:15am, room service breakfast got delivered of wholemeal toast and either poached or scrambled eggs, boyfriend was jealous from the photo. The start line for the running festival was across the road from the hotel so we were quite fortunate and walked there. Mum got a personal best with going under 90mins, she beat her own score that we did at the Blackmore run last year and that was 9km!
I think my five likes are just from the last day of work and this weekend to be honest;
- Though I did not get under 90 I did get under 100mins and finished it, got a medal
- Managed to sleep very well last night in the hotel’s bed
- Chicken caesar wrap with wedges for lunch in Goulburn today- nuff said
- Going out again with Mei tonight even though my leg muscles are a wee bit sore
- My pictures on Flickr have surpassed 30 favs now 😀
Parents are returning this Tuesday! It feels like they have been gone forever, Ange and I have survived without the parents even doing house chores in their absence. Skitty is still well loved though we have both been working and I have not completely lost my sanity when Ange stays over at her fiance’s house. I do however need to step up on my exercising game, two weeks until mum and I will be driving to Canberra for the 10km fun walk.
This past week’s likes that I have experienced;
- A pink notebook and a sushi keychain I bought from Typo yesterday
- A double decker London bus pin that I bought from Mooii last night while out with Mei
- Justice League released its official trailer today and it is glorious!
- Chinatown night markets last Friday night, it feels like less people or perhaps its because I was there in the early evening
- Ordered new kitten play accessories from Etsy, can’t wait for it to arrive
Entering the second week without parents and so far my sister and I seem to going just fine, it is giving us a bonding experience as siblings while also attending to the needs of our fluffy ginger 😀 I still feel guilty of leaving Skitty on his own when I work the PM shift but make sure he gets plenty of love when it is my days off.
Returning to work tomorrow morning and glad I only got four days again this week before another 3 days off but giving you my past likes for this week.
- Finally got my Seraphina Picquery wand from Fantastic Beasts, collected at Zing pop shop yesterday
- I ordered two temporarary cherry blossoms tattoos on Yes style, unleashing my inner Ame Hayato
- Been on IMVU a lot recently, enjoying hanging with my international girlies
- No parents means I can eat whatever I want for dinner 😛
- Been watching Disney classics before bed in particular Cinderella and Robin Hood
Parents flew out to Philippines today and will be away for two weeks while visiting both dad’s mum who is living in the southern province and his younger sister and husband who have retired there also. I still got the jitter bugs inside me only because this time last year I was scared when I heard a loud bang outside my house at 4am, so scared that I ended up calling my work and getting one of the night auditors to check my house for me.
Here is hoping for an uneventful two weeks without the presence of the adults. I’m sure I’ll be fine, I got Ange, Adam and Skitty of course 😛
- I lost two more kilos, don’t ask how I’m doing it but it’s staying off
- Going to watch Beauty and the Beast with two work colleagues on 21st March
- Kitten D’amour’s ‘Suspicion’ collection is divine!
- I bought Barbie: Video Game Hero, its very ‘Wreck it Ralph’ but sad no new movie trailers were released
- Only two months (roughly) until Shadowhunters returns to tv with 2b 😀
Even though I worked only 5 days last week, 3/5 days was super busy because the hotel was sitting at 100% occupancy, not looking forward to waking up tomorrow at 5am because I gotta be at work an hour early. Ew! Also 7 days of work this week, double ew! I’ll get through it as I always do, but listing off the 5 likes I had this past week.
- My resting heart rate has gone down to 81 (thats good for me >.>)
- Mei got me a delayed birthday present last night, two charms from Pandora 😮
- Boyfriend and I been planning for our days together in August ❤
- Been playing Minecraft again, it’s another creative outlet for me
- Dragons: Race to the edge on Netflix is an addictive show I been watching all week!
Working three days only this week and having this weekend off is perhaps why I been so relaxed and it’s reflecting on my Fitbit’s resting heart rate 😛 A lot of positive notes to comment upon and good memories both at work and at home. I will been sharing my top 5 as always for this week below;
- My parents and I have booked our flights for Europe trip in August!
- My Flickr photos are getting more recognition
- Got spoiled on my birthday and it was great to have dinner/dessert with family
- Seeing Mei tomorrow for catch up dinner ❤
- Drove up to Wisemen’s Ferry on Valentines Day, relaxed at my usual lookout
I been working AM shifts the past two days and will be working AM again tomorrow on my birthday, no I do not feel anywhere close to 29 and still feel like a hyper 21 year old girl 😛 I have also been going for walks with my mum and her work friend the past 3 nights, the back of my knees hurt when I wake up! Takes a bit of stretching before I’m ready to tackle the day, our weather down under says starting from tomorrow it’s going to be another 3 days of 40 degree weather. Eww!
This week’s 5 likes;
- My DokiDoki crate for this month arrived yesterday
- Housekeeping manager brought mini donuts to work today, so nom
- My hair when blow dried goes past my chest now, didn’t realise how long it is!
- One of my VIP guests has a birthday reminder on his phone for tomorrow
- All my recent Flickr uploads have been surpassing 20 favs each 😀
My 3 day weekend is finishing up and I have caught up all the lack of sleep from last week’s 5 day of AM shifts. I am also still riding a positive high because of all the good things that happened this weekend and past week. Including them in the below likes
This week’s 5 likes;
- I got 64 likes on one of my pictures on flickr, my most liked photo yet
- Got new pjs from Peter Alexander, theme is ‘La Dolce vita’ it is peach and white striped button nightie
- Both my Sailor Moon disguise pen and Moon crystal choker came in the mail last Friday arvo
- I quenched my craving from the Bee lab’s honey puffs last Friday night
- Lucifer season 1 is out on DVD, also got that today 😀
When the past two weeks had my mindset in an aggravated state and then rolling into this week, it started off bothersome and the degrees were in the ridiculous 40 degrees but as the week came to a close everything fell into place in a very positive note, so that will be included in my below likes for this week’s recap.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I had the past weekend off, I didn’t do much during the day but I did go out for a late dinner and dessert with my parents and Mei
- My Flickr reached 1000 followers and my most recent picture has 54 likes, my most faved photo on my stream
- My online shopping from Spree Picky has been delivered and on it’s way
- I finally got myself a Kitten D’amour lamp and its on my bedside table looking all pretty
- I am still keeping the weight off, end game is sister’s wedding next year in March
It is so stinking hot! Like ridiculous at 40 degrees, I am born in the Summer but as the years have passed I have grown to enjoy cooler and Autumn weather much more. The weather in either New Zealand or England is more favourable for me to handle. It is especially annoying when my uniform is of that stiff fabric that you can’t breathe in and being at the front desk of a hotel, I have to wear bloody stockings too! Eww…
This week’s 5 likes;
- Got a facial and shoulder massage on my previous days off
- Disneyland on Minecraft brings back wonderful memories of it in reality
- I got 3 editted pics being done by amazing artists
- My other half in England said he would happily take me to Pemberley/Lyme Park anddd watch Cursed Child 😀
- My sister’s engagement party this weekend
I realised that I have not posted a personal entry not since December 19th last year, I did post a Christmas greeting and my New years resolutions but haven’t posted current likes or what is going in my life currently. Well to be honest, not much. I had to work New years eve and day then had a couple of days off, we also got sports teams currently in-house at work so very quiet on the front desk. Other than that, the first week of 2017 has been very chilled.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I got Netflix and I’m hooked! My Little Pony especially after much insisting from my bestie Katie
- Shadowhunters Season 2 is back on and Episode 1 was intense 😮
- Made new friends in a BDSM group on Facebook, they all baby girls but we have common ground
- Bought myself new jewellery from Mooii, two earrings and a layered choker
- I am 35 followers away from having 1000 on my Flickr
** Seems every year when I write up resolutions, its all the same…is that a good thing? **
Two days to go and I seriously can’t wait until 2016 has ended, not that I have so many happy memories and good times that have occured this year but all the fighting and all the celebrity death including today of Princess Leia/Carrie Fisher! Yeah I’m not too happy with this year at the moment. Onto my list of resolutions and see if that weight goal I can actually achieve
- Destination: Europe! Parents are aiming for a month holiday and just a taste of what it is all about, mum has already mentioned Dubai, London, Paris and Rome while stopping over in New York City and LA again 😀
- Meeting my other half (finally!) again parents want him to come here first before we meet up with him in London ❤
- Promoted to Team leader at least in work, I am currently being performance managed by my assistant managers but my front office manager wants to see me move up in the ladder before her contract concludes end of 2017
- Lose weight! Start off small this time maybe and be more active, I have lessened my sugar intake so that counts as something right?
- Focus more on reality than run away into the virtual universe, I have been doing this escapism into virtual lands for the past 8 years now whether it is IMVU or Second Life, a year away from being 30 I shouldn’t be doing what all the other 18hrs+ people are doing online when they can do something much better in the real world!
All these goals can be accomplished if I put time and effort into it, I know I can put my heart into anything I have seen it be done before, I just need to keep motivating myself to achieve them all to the end.