Parents are returning this Tuesday! It feels like they have been gone forever, Ange and I have survived without the parents even doing house chores in their absence. Skitty is still well loved though we have both been working and I have not completely lost my sanity when Ange stays over at her fiance’s house. I do however need to step up on my exercising game, two weeks until mum and I will be driving to Canberra for the 10km fun walk.
This past week’s likes that I have experienced;
- A pink notebook and a sushi keychain I bought from Typo yesterday
- A double decker London bus pin that I bought from Mooii last night while out with Mei
- Justice League released its official trailer today and it is glorious!
- Chinatown night markets last Friday night, it feels like less people or perhaps its because I was there in the early evening
- Ordered new kitten play accessories from Etsy, can’t wait for it to arrive
Entering the second week without parents and so far my sister and I seem to going just fine, it is giving us a bonding experience as siblings while also attending to the needs of our fluffy ginger 😀 I still feel guilty of leaving Skitty on his own when I work the PM shift but make sure he gets plenty of love when it is my days off.
Returning to work tomorrow morning and glad I only got four days again this week before another 3 days off but giving you my past likes for this week.
- Finally got my Seraphina Picquery wand from Fantastic Beasts, collected at Zing pop shop yesterday
- I ordered two temporarary cherry blossoms tattoos on Yes style, unleashing my inner Ame Hayato
- Been on IMVU a lot recently, enjoying hanging with my international girlies
- No parents means I can eat whatever I want for dinner 😛
- Been watching Disney classics before bed in particular Cinderella and Robin Hood
Parents flew out to Philippines today and will be away for two weeks while visiting both dad’s mum who is living in the southern province and his younger sister and husband who have retired there also. I still got the jitter bugs inside me only because this time last year I was scared when I heard a loud bang outside my house at 4am, so scared that I ended up calling my work and getting one of the night auditors to check my house for me.
Here is hoping for an uneventful two weeks without the presence of the adults. I’m sure I’ll be fine, I got Ange, Adam and Skitty of course 😛
- I lost two more kilos, don’t ask how I’m doing it but it’s staying off
- Going to watch Beauty and the Beast with two work colleagues on 21st March
- Kitten D’amour’s ‘Suspicion’ collection is divine!
- I bought Barbie: Video Game Hero, its very ‘Wreck it Ralph’ but sad no new movie trailers were released
- Only two months (roughly) until Shadowhunters returns to tv with 2b 😀
Even though I worked only 5 days last week, 3/5 days was super busy because the hotel was sitting at 100% occupancy, not looking forward to waking up tomorrow at 5am because I gotta be at work an hour early. Ew! Also 7 days of work this week, double ew! I’ll get through it as I always do, but listing off the 5 likes I had this past week.
- My resting heart rate has gone down to 81 (thats good for me >.>)
- Mei got me a delayed birthday present last night, two charms from Pandora 😮
- Boyfriend and I been planning for our days together in August ❤
- Been playing Minecraft again, it’s another creative outlet for me
- Dragons: Race to the edge on Netflix is an addictive show I been watching all week!
Working three days only this week and having this weekend off is perhaps why I been so relaxed and it’s reflecting on my Fitbit’s resting heart rate 😛 A lot of positive notes to comment upon and good memories both at work and at home. I will been sharing my top 5 as always for this week below;
- My parents and I have booked our flights for Europe trip in August!
- My Flickr photos are getting more recognition
- Got spoiled on my birthday and it was great to have dinner/dessert with family
- Seeing Mei tomorrow for catch up dinner ❤
- Drove up to Wisemen’s Ferry on Valentines Day, relaxed at my usual lookout
I been working AM shifts the past two days and will be working AM again tomorrow on my birthday, no I do not feel anywhere close to 29 and still feel like a hyper 21 year old girl 😛 I have also been going for walks with my mum and her work friend the past 3 nights, the back of my knees hurt when I wake up! Takes a bit of stretching before I’m ready to tackle the day, our weather down under says starting from tomorrow it’s going to be another 3 days of 40 degree weather. Eww!
This week’s 5 likes;
- My DokiDoki crate for this month arrived yesterday
- Housekeeping manager brought mini donuts to work today, so nom
- My hair when blow dried goes past my chest now, didn’t realise how long it is!
- One of my VIP guests has a birthday reminder on his phone for tomorrow
- All my recent Flickr uploads have been surpassing 20 favs each 😀
My 3 day weekend is finishing up and I have caught up all the lack of sleep from last week’s 5 day of AM shifts. I am also still riding a positive high because of all the good things that happened this weekend and past week. Including them in the below likes
This week’s 5 likes;
- I got 64 likes on one of my pictures on flickr, my most liked photo yet
- Got new pjs from Peter Alexander, theme is ‘La Dolce vita’ it is peach and white striped button nightie
- Both my Sailor Moon disguise pen and Moon crystal choker came in the mail last Friday arvo
- I quenched my craving from the Bee lab’s honey puffs last Friday night
- Lucifer season 1 is out on DVD, also got that today 😀
Not posting up a new fashion tile, that is still currently in the works but I will post this month’s random photos that I have taken either in my cottage or in new sims I have discovered on Second Life.
(Taken at home, four days ago by my blogging corner. Top is by Altair, hair is by Dela)
I have not logged into the virtual universe in four days, I have been working the morning shift and come home to either watch Netflix or write up more short stories for my Ame Hayato chronicles. It is not that I haven’t been inspired or the lack of outfits to blog but I am finding more interest and fun in collaborating outfits for my Yakuza on Polyvore and writing about it here.
(Taken at a kawaii sim, entire outfit is by Zenith and hair again by Dela)
Don’t get me wrong, I do like creating photographs in the virtual universe and even discovered how I can make all my photos very high definition and keeping it like that when it uploads to flickr, but with the same old tiles that I release and the same theme that only appears to be increasing in world of the less is more when it comes to clothing, it is making me feel very meh about the place.
(Very hi-resolution picture in my home sim, top is by Azuchi, skirt by Crazy Kitty and boots, a group gift from Jian)
The toxic personalities of those who live online 24hrs and seem to forget about their loved ones in reality is increasing and a sad realisation, my own boyfriend does not log on unless it is the weekend because he would only log on if I am around and our time zones in my Summer months always clash and it is too late by the time he finishes work during the week days. We are going to meet in August when I travel to London this year and our long distance relationship will become very real.
Moving forward with this blog, anything related to fashion posts will be both a mix of Second Life and the Polyvore outfits I have made for Ame.
(Taken at the same kawaii sim this time wearing Parfait’s new coat, the milk box is by Lovefox as are the star stickers on my avatar’s face)
** Seems every year when I write up resolutions, its all the same…is that a good thing? **
Two days to go and I seriously can’t wait until 2016 has ended, not that I have so many happy memories and good times that have occured this year but all the fighting and all the celebrity death including today of Princess Leia/Carrie Fisher! Yeah I’m not too happy with this year at the moment. Onto my list of resolutions and see if that weight goal I can actually achieve
- Destination: Europe! Parents are aiming for a month holiday and just a taste of what it is all about, mum has already mentioned Dubai, London, Paris and Rome while stopping over in New York City and LA again 😀
- Meeting my other half (finally!) again parents want him to come here first before we meet up with him in London ❤
- Promoted to Team leader at least in work, I am currently being performance managed by my assistant managers but my front office manager wants to see me move up in the ladder before her contract concludes end of 2017
- Lose weight! Start off small this time maybe and be more active, I have lessened my sugar intake so that counts as something right?
- Focus more on reality than run away into the virtual universe, I have been doing this escapism into virtual lands for the past 8 years now whether it is IMVU or Second Life, a year away from being 30 I shouldn’t be doing what all the other 18hrs+ people are doing online when they can do something much better in the real world!
All these goals can be accomplished if I put time and effort into it, I know I can put my heart into anything I have seen it be done before, I just need to keep motivating myself to achieve them all to the end.
I was given another five days off from my work and been enjoying the past two days with my bestie Mei because she also got a week off from work. Talk about perfect timing! Not much going on for us other than dinners, movies and discussing our characters plot lines which is going on very well. She has posted two stories go to Meiakane’s blog to read it! 😀 It syncs up with my Ame Hayato chronicles.
This week’s 5 likes;
- I am 65 followers away from reaching 1000 followers on my Flickr, let the countdown begin!
- Got to hang out with my bestie two days in a row
- Blessed air-con during the hot days this week, I am not ready for the heat still
- The prequel novel to Disney movie ‘Descendants’ its an easy read
- Yebisu- Japanese restaurant which has become mine and Mei’s favourite hangout
I got no vices tonight as the ones I do have an irritation with I have vented to my girls about in our facebook chat: The Hen Den!
My boyfriend has gone away for 2-3 weeks with his mates to Crete so while my bedtime is better for myself and earlier, I still miss seeing him after I finish my PM shift and then he comes home from work too. Because of this large absence in my life I have been occupying myself with random online things in between shifts. I have a timeline and arcs for Ame’s chronicles, I have been on/off playing Legion and getting more inspiration for my warlock’s short stories. I have also been utilising Pinterest as well to aid me visually for writing.
This week’s 5 likes;
- Barbie Starlight adventure has come out on DVD yesterday! I love it 😀
- Bought two new Peter Alexander nightdresses for Summer
- Playing dress up in Kitten D’amour’s Elite VIP dressing room
- Seeing my U.S trip pictures of last year pop up in ‘On this day’ on Facebook
- Videos sent from boyfriend of an adorable stray cat joining him and his friends in their holiday house
Tonight I only got one vice to vent about which is a good thing because I am less angry on everything that happens around me in particular on Second Life but this pet peeve is still irritating me and that is of Copy cats/Clones– Girls who mimic my appearance online or change it to try and give it their own style when I try and be original while still keeping my favourite personal trend of Sailor Moon/kitten/pink and black.