Parents are returning this Tuesday! It feels like they have been gone forever, Ange and I have survived without the parents even doing house chores in their absence. Skitty is still well loved though we have both been working and I have not completely lost my sanity when Ange stays over at her fiance’s house. I do however need to step up on my exercising game, two weeks until mum and I will be driving to Canberra for the 10km fun walk.
This past week’s likes that I have experienced;
- A pink notebook and a sushi keychain I bought from Typo yesterday
- A double decker London bus pin that I bought from Mooii last night while out with Mei
- Justice League released its official trailer today and it is glorious!
- Chinatown night markets last Friday night, it feels like less people or perhaps its because I was there in the early evening
- Ordered new kitten play accessories from Etsy, can’t wait for it to arrive
I haven’t done a mood post in so long for its always been filled up with my personal diary and five likes for the week. Today I’m switching back to this heading because I have been on a creative streak the past week and a half. Whether it is on Minecraft creating beacons, mini forts for my journey and even train lines to go down mountains easier or having four folders consisting of four different stories including Ame’s chronicles.
The other three stories have come from my notebooks of random plot lines that I have jotted down during my high school years, if the idea looks interesting enough again or I can evolve it to something new, I will create it. The stories I have are an Alice in Wonderland rendition, Mistaken Identity- a college girl who desires something more than studying and the Seven Realms- an original fantasy story about a half Dragon/elf king ruling a planet.
I use IMVU to socialise and Second Life if there is something cute in a current event that I want to buy but other than that, my SL days are numbered as I’m becoming less meh over it unless the boyfriend is around but he and I moving into reality very soon 😀
Entering the second week without parents and so far my sister and I seem to going just fine, it is giving us a bonding experience as siblings while also attending to the needs of our fluffy ginger 😀 I still feel guilty of leaving Skitty on his own when I work the PM shift but make sure he gets plenty of love when it is my days off.
Returning to work tomorrow morning and glad I only got four days again this week before another 3 days off but giving you my past likes for this week.
- Finally got my Seraphina Picquery wand from Fantastic Beasts, collected at Zing pop shop yesterday
- I ordered two temporarary cherry blossoms tattoos on Yes style, unleashing my inner Ame Hayato
- Been on IMVU a lot recently, enjoying hanging with my international girlies
- No parents means I can eat whatever I want for dinner 😛
- Been watching Disney classics before bed in particular Cinderella and Robin Hood
I love Emma and Hook together, Snow and Charming and my number one ship Regina and Robin Hood. Someone made this picture on tumblr and I found it funny so I’m sharing it on my blog 😀
Parents flew out to Philippines today and will be away for two weeks while visiting both dad’s mum who is living in the southern province and his younger sister and husband who have retired there also. I still got the jitter bugs inside me only because this time last year I was scared when I heard a loud bang outside my house at 4am, so scared that I ended up calling my work and getting one of the night auditors to check my house for me.
Here is hoping for an uneventful two weeks without the presence of the adults. I’m sure I’ll be fine, I got Ange, Adam and Skitty of course 😛
- I lost two more kilos, don’t ask how I’m doing it but it’s staying off
- Going to watch Beauty and the Beast with two work colleagues on 21st March
- Kitten D’amour’s ‘Suspicion’ collection is divine!
- I bought Barbie: Video Game Hero, its very ‘Wreck it Ralph’ but sad no new movie trailers were released
- Only two months (roughly) until Shadowhunters returns to tv with 2b 😀
I got into the series Dragons: Race to the edge and it’s a very addictive show to watch, based off the characters from the movie How to tame your dragon 1 and 2, I’m already up to Season 2 😛 And I love this couple, so much!
Made by GraphrofBerk
Even though I worked only 5 days last week, 3/5 days was super busy because the hotel was sitting at 100% occupancy, not looking forward to waking up tomorrow at 5am because I gotta be at work an hour early. Ew! Also 7 days of work this week, double ew! I’ll get through it as I always do, but listing off the 5 likes I had this past week.
- My resting heart rate has gone down to 81 (thats good for me >.>)
- Mei got me a delayed birthday present last night, two charms from Pandora 😮
- Boyfriend and I been planning for our days together in August ❤
- Been playing Minecraft again, it’s another creative outlet for me
- Dragons: Race to the edge on Netflix is an addictive show I been watching all week!