All these early starts are making my body cry for sleep, which is perhaps why I had a nap yesterday evening after I came home from work and slept in the car all the way home today after a full day out with the family in Bowral. This week has been packed with great memories whether online or in real life and I will list my top five in the usual likes. I had requested to have today and tomorrow off because the newest member of my family, my cousin’s little daughter had her baptism today and celebrated her first birthday.
She lives an hour away in the Southern Highlands and driving down the highway to her town brings back fond memories of when my family and I used to drive to Nowra before Nanna moved back up to Sydney, we used to have a lunch stop in Mittagong which is the town next to Bowral and it always fun to go through as a kid travelling a lot.
The five likes;
- Karage mayo bowl at Tenkomori on Friday night followed by fun conversation in the Bee Lab downstairs in the city
- Despite the drama a wannabe kawaii blogger blew up on Facebook, my friendships grew with some of the girlies online
- Cousin bonding time today over birthday lunch with both adult and kids
- 2/3 of the unique pins I bought online via Etsy have been delivered this week
- Growing knowledge while working and gaining confidence to become a team leader