After last weekend’s non stop action, this week has been fairly slow, the past week was all PM shifts and training the new GSA, she been nailing the checklist so I had confidence that she would be fine to work on her own when I went on my days off. Weekend was exciting and did a lot of socialising with my friendship group from high school.
Now I’m halfway through my AM shifts in this new week and so far it’s been quiet because of this Easter long weekend, I don’t mind it has been nice to catch up on projects that had to be put on hold because of my teaching or busy days where we are 100% and full of corporate guests.
My five likes for this week;
- Mei’s 30th birthday dinner, got to catch up with the high school girlies
- Fate of the Furious (F8) was friggin awesome especially in gold class
- Shadowhunters is renewed for Season 3…according to SpoilerTV
- Bucket of M&M speckled eggs from my younger sister for Easter
- Quiet weekend at work, everyone still on holidays!