I powered through the 8 days of AM shifts the past week and managed to get the new guest service agent onto doing the morning checklist and doing check outs, I had a proud mum moment on the last day before I had to get home for the drive to Canberra with mum. The ravioli in the tea room last night in the Hyatt was delicious, light but full of carbs which according to my mum is what you need to have before a big walk/run.
Woke up this morning at 5:15am, room service breakfast got delivered of wholemeal toast and either poached or scrambled eggs, boyfriend was jealous from the photo. The start line for the running festival was across the road from the hotel so we were quite fortunate and walked there. Mum got a personal best with going under 90mins, she beat her own score that we did at the Blackmore run last year and that was 9km!
I think my five likes are just from the last day of work and this weekend to be honest;
- Though I did not get under 90 I did get under 100mins and finished it, got a medal
- Managed to sleep very well last night in the hotel’s bed
- Chicken caesar wrap with wedges for lunch in Goulburn today- nuff said
- Going out again with Mei tonight even though my leg muscles are a wee bit sore
- My pictures on Flickr have surpassed 30 favs now 😀