Though Cyclone Debbie has gone passed and settled down from a category 4 to a tropical storm in Northern queensland, my work life is about to become a busy period leading right up to the weekend where mum and I will be doing the 10km walk in our nation’s capital.
Yes it is coming up already, can’t believe this month has gone so quickly (sorta). I will be working 8 AM shifts straight after tomorrow’s day off and training the new guest service agent, it will be a leadership experience for me, so wish me luck!
Do I have five likes for this past week, lemme count them below;
- Parents came home yesterday and I got a t-shirt present from mum 😀
- Sushi from Kanzo in Parramatta today for lunch was divine
- Finally watched Moana! What a girl power driven and emotional Disney movie ._.
- I been on a creative spark all this evening with writing my story Mistaken Identity
- Catch up phone call with my old work colleague Honey, we will see each other on Saturday