Parents flew out to Philippines today and will be away for two weeks while visiting both dad’s mum who is living in the southern province and his younger sister and husband who have retired there also. I still got the jitter bugs inside me only because this time last year I was scared when I heard a loud bang outside my house at 4am, so scared that I ended up calling my work and getting one of the night auditors to check my house for me.
Here is hoping for an uneventful two weeks without the presence of the adults. I’m sure I’ll be fine, I got Ange, Adam and Skitty of course 😛
- I lost two more kilos, don’t ask how I’m doing it but it’s staying off
- Going to watch Beauty and the Beast with two work colleagues on 21st March
- Kitten D’amour’s ‘Suspicion’ collection is divine!
- I bought Barbie: Video Game Hero, its very ‘Wreck it Ralph’ but sad no new movie trailers were released
- Only two months (roughly) until Shadowhunters returns to tv with 2b 😀