As the weekend has officially clocked over and we are into a brand new week leading up to the Christmas weekend I can happily say the past two that just finished were amazing! Being in the hotel industry, I hardly get both Saturday and Sunday off but this time I did and both days were amazing!
This week’s 5 likes;
- Christmas dinner with my high school friends on Saturday night ❤
- Got to finally meet the newest member of my family Aria and catch up with her mum, my cousin Marion
- Rogue One tonight with mum in gold class, EPIC MOVIE!!
- Writing up a new Alice in Wonderland adaptation, sketching out a map too (haven’t done that in years)
- Got a new edit by Snow-chan earlier this week and will be getting a cartoon headshot of my SL avi by Nylon Pinkney 😀
I had some vents during the week but they all simmered down as I ended up shrugging it off and going meh. Karma is karma and sometimes you shouldn’t make mountains out of mole hills.