Normally this is written under my usual LL note but because I have my five likes for this past weekend and today to put in I decided to keep it to my usual diary heading. We got 30mins until our pick up is here so I will make it brief, all I can say is what an amazing weekend leading up to our family trip to Hawaii today. Lots have happened and they will be listed in my likes, but I will make this announcement that my younger sister finally got engaged on Saturday afternoon!
Today she returned to work and got overwhelmed with bouquets of flowers, congratulations, hugs and squealing (mostly from the girls) from her team mates. The ring itself is simple yet the diamond is so sparkly whenever she moves her hand, both her and her now fiance skype called our grandma last night in Philippines and got to tell her the good news.
This week’s 5 likes;
- Saturday morning breakfast, my sister and I caught up with two of our female cousins
- Suicide Squad! Especially Harley Quinn, I loved it! 😀
- Mei spoiled me with a ‘Care package’ for International friendship day
- I recieved a lot of videos of my boyfriend’s cat Tabitha
- Last minute shopping detail to prepare for my trip
See you all when I come back in two weeks, I’ll post some pictures of my holiday up here with my new tan! 😛