So glad to finally be on my days off today and I got to be both pro-active in both reality and Second Life, did my usual event shopping today online and checked out Bon Voyage: Japan, the creators are amazing and the sim is absolutely gorgeous! It reminded me of the Japanese tea garden in San Francisco with their big arch bridges.
Reality wise I did both a decent walk to work, got mum her dinner prep as well as ironing all my tops that I will be taking to Hawaii in a week! Yes, I got a week left until I am flying out around 10pm with my parents to the warmer shores of Honolulu! I am also counting down until I get to watch Suicide Squad with Mei, ignoring the critics I’m looking forward to watching it so much!
Now pulling up today’s 5 likes;
- Smell of dinners cooking during early evening walk
- Got my tops and bottoms packed for Hawaii
- Brown rice chips and dry seaweed to quench salt cravings
- I got 500 followers on here and 801 on Flickr
- Daring Charming on Ever After High is the Beast!! YASS 😀