Lately my inspiration for blogging new outfits has been somewhat dismal, perhaps its related to the durama I’ve been getting in-world the past few days or my creativity outlet has ventured to other ideas, regardless I got a new one for you today and for good cause!
* Vintage school dress Red from Junbug main store
* Royal.shoe (Black) from Pixicat main store
* Posy hair from Truth main store
* Lip glaze- Jelly red from Pink Fuel main store
* Vintage pinup slink tattoo by Paperbag from Vintage & Cool Fair
* Ritz handbag- Pink (forearm) by *BOOM* from Kustom9
* Bookset diary from DMD main store
* Megane classic *Deco* Black by The Sugar Garden from Kustom9
* Kanzashi tsumami- Mixed from The Sugar Garden main store
Juno– The owner of [+Junbug+] Fantasy/Vintage/Fashion store has started up a charity event that lasts until 7th December 2014, it is a simple cause to provide school uniforms for the young girls in Africa. She is selling five dresses in different colours all for 250 lindens each (you can give more if feeling generous) and all purchases go to her charity.
More info here: http://www.doitinadress.com/juno-mantel