Warning: Long Post and Details Below
I’m doing another StrawberrySingh Monday meme! Plus also adding a Fashion tile (I got inspiration from merely answering these questions) and featuring my new amaze custom ipad by Plethora 😀 Again kudos to Miss Berry for telling everyone about the custom ipads.
* Spring bear dress rose by Atomic from The Season’s Story
* Scout Bag Gacha 6 (Chibi-Moon) by Atomic from Cutie Moon Fair
* Sleeping Beauty’s pendant pink by O.M.E.N from Enchantment
* Bubble pop socks Pink2 by Tartcake from The Monochromatic Fair
* Lunara hair -NEW- by Truth main store
* Custom edition tablet by Plethora resident
Finding myself loving the short bob on my avatar a lot tonight so it’s kinda stuck on all any random outfits I made tonight. But now onto the Blogging meme and my answers 😀
1. Which electronic devices do you use to blog with? Just my laptop even though I have the wordpress app on my iphone.
2. Do you have a mission statement for your blog, if so, what is it? My first Luci Logs was to express my story writing and roleplaying logs now its to show my fashion and a place to vent when need to release some anger 😛
3. How do you feel about blogs that use their platforms to spread negativity? What’s the point is all I’m going to say. It shows someone who likes to be a negative nancy
4. Are you a grammar junkie? Um, not really I mean I know my punctuation since high school has always been poor and I get friends who are grammar nazis to fix it for me
5. If you could switch blogs with another blogger who would it be? Any other SL fashion blogger, their pages are amaze with stunning high-def photos
6. Has your blog/blogging style evolved over the year(s)? It’s still the same to be honest however my Fashion tiles has gotten better
7. What is the most extraordinary thing that has happened to you because of blogging? On my old Luci Logs I had 4 blogging awards given to me by people who merely enjoyed reading the random posts. Proudest moments in my blogging
8. When it comes to Second Life blogs, there are different styles: Fashion bloggers, Lifestyle & Travel bloggers, Informative bloggers, and more. Which style do you prefer and where do you feel your blog fits in? Both first LL and second LL have always been an assortment of all different levels which is why I have the categories and sub topics at the top of my blog 😀 I got my diary for venting and real life personal posts then I got my Second life exploration reviews, party recaps and of course the fashion tiles
9. What has blogging taught you? To express myself and my virtual looks in my own unique way, to share my roleplaying logs and stories and support others no matter how long they been blogging and doesn’t matter if its Second Life related or real world.
10. Share your top 3 tips for new bloggers.
* Stay original and don’t copy no matter how tempted you are
* Enjoy it, blogging is not a job!
* Follow others and like/comment, we all love to know people read our stuff
My tablet in world made by Plethora is of course pink! With my blog logo on the back and if you wish to have a custom one made just for you go to this link: Plethora custom tablets It is also 1,500L that you pay up front at her store in-world (quite reasonable pricing for something that is solely yours and unique)